CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

School & Stuff


Today, Alyssa & I went to the Beauty Institute for a meeting to discuss financial aid & to take a tour of the school. The school is very nice, I was very impressed. Alyssa did get a pell grant for $4281. So we are taking out a student loan for the remaining $9,000 something balance. Seems the government doesn't think trade school kids deserve more like college kids. @@ Alyssa is excited & I'm excited for her. Her 1st day is Sept. 23. It will only take her 11 months to graduate, too. While we were there, Caden was very good, I was proud of him! He can act like a little heathen (is that a word?) when we go places so I was relieved.

I got a large tart order today. 28 tarts! At this rate, I will run out of fall scents before fall gets here, lol. I'm looking to order more christmas scents, so I may order a few more fall ones, too. Of course, I will have to order more wax:/ 55lbs doesn't last very long:X



Order from yesterday, isn't it
packaged nicely?? LOL



1 comments:

Shari said...

They look very ncie mama!
Way to go for Alyssa! She will love school =)