CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Alyssa's 18th Birthday

Today was Alyssa's 18th birthday! I didn't know how to feel, lol. At one point I kinda felt bad that I have an 18 year old & a toddler. But I wouldn't change it. Caden is an adorable little monster I mean toddler:X

Last night, James & Alyssa stayed up till 2:07 am, the time she was born. I didn't know they were doing that. I was tired anyway. James took off work early today & him & Alyssa went to lunch & shopping at the mall. I stayed here & decorated, picked up the cake & balloons. For her birthday, she got clothes, a new (used) car, & a new Samsung messenger phone. Man, that phone is nice. You can go online & all with it. I don't think I'd need a phone like that, I'm already online too much, lol.


This is her car. We got it in August
& gave it to her then. It's a Honda
Accord. It's real nice.


Some birthday pics.....




Here she is with her very 1st lotto ticket!!
She had to borrow a $1 from me cause
she had no cash on her,lol



Didn't win:/




1 comments:

Christina said...

Nice car Alyssa!! Happy Belated B-day!