Today was Munford Celebrate.We went, but only for about an hour. By the time James got home, it was almost 3 & they start shutting stuff down about 4 or 5. Caden rode a few rides & we walked around & that was it. There's lots of food & vendors there. We really didn't even see anyone there that we know. LOL Usually we see lots of people.


We've gone Elmo crazy!! LOL Caden has his Elmo bed (which he doesn't sleep in), an Elmo table & chairs, Elmo backpack, books, stuffed animals, etc. This is his new Elmo chair that vibrates. And for Halloween, he has an Elmo costume!!
This is Caden's new diaper from Strawberries n Sunshine. It's so cute & fits good. He really doesn't need diapers but this was a trade;-) 
I got a letter from Michael today. Well from the Navy. It was just a letter letting me know what kind of mail he can/can't have. He wrote on it that he loved me & to tell everyone he was there & safe. I have his address now, so I immediately wrote a letter & put pics in it, stamps, & envelopes & ran it to the post office. I barely made it there before they closed. I was happy to get that letter. There's also a website that was real informative. The site talked about graduation. We may see if we can go to it.

1 comments:
dear Sherri,
Caden is very very very cute. That said elmo is evil!
xoxoxo
emily
Post a Comment