I sometimes feel so guilty about spending so much time online. I feel like I'm not spending enough time with Caden. The site takes up so much time, energy, & effort. Yesterday, I was online almost all day. Not for fun, either. I was either packaging tarts, weighing them, making carpet dust, sending emails, sending shipping quotes, or advertising the site. I didn't realize how time consuming this would be. I like doing it, I think I just need to manage my time better.
Speaking of the store, it's doing pretty good. Had some big orders, so that was good. I'm also doing a trade tomorrow, tarts for diapers. LOL like Caden needs more dipes:X
I've had another damn headache today, I think from stress from the store & looking at a computer screen all day. I hope it doesn't turn into a migraine.
Michael's here today. His last day of work was yesterday. I think over the past few weeks, he's been mentally preparing himself for this. For leaving, leaving his friends & family. Him & Justin have been Talking/texting/hanging out more. Michael also wants me to go with him Friday so he can open a checking account & then Monday he wants me to drop him off. I feel good that he wants me to do all that:D
Here's a pic of Caden from today, lol. He pushed the chair over to the fish tank & started splashing his hand around. He's so funny. The other day, James got him a new pair of shoes. For some resaon, Caden loves these shoes. He put them on this morning & kept them on all day even while napping. He wouldn't let me take them off.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Guilt
Posted by Sherri at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hahahaha Caden! Juli loves water, especially ther toilet -BLECH-
Post a Comment