CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Parenting 101


Oh boy, Justin is in trouble. He is on "notice" meaning for the next several weeks, if he so much as farts out of line, looks at us funny, etc, he will be in MORE trouble. Seriously, we are lowering the boom on him. Last night, he was throwing pool balls at the neighbors house & a ball went through the window:-( I'm so disgusted. I really, really dislike kids at the moment. And Justin just doesn't seem to "get it". I just want to shake him & tell him to grow the fuck up. Anyway, he is grounded indefinatly. He will have to earn each & every privalege he once had, keep his bedroom clean, do all chores in a timely manner, & have NO attitude. Might sound harsh, but it's time he realized he can't go around acting like this. He always has an attitude which most teens do but I'm so sick of it.

I'm so tired. I hardly slept last night & Caden was up at 6:30 :/ I'm going to sleep early tonight. Hopefully by 11:00. Alyssa's birthday is tomorrow & I have a lot to do.


Pics from Saturday at the park
Yard sale find!




0 comments: