Today, I cleaned out my little 10 gallon tank. It was way past time. Now I need to clean out the 55gl:/ Talk about a pita. I'm down to 3 fish tanks now, I also have a 6gl. Before Caden was born, I had 10 ranging in size from 1gl up to the 55 gl. I had a 30gl that I was working with right before I got pregnant with him. It was a beautiful tank but when he was a few months old, I sold it cause we just didn't have the room.
LOL, I meant to post these pics on the post about Alyssa's birthday but forgot. In the first pic, she was 19 months old & the last was taken when she was 3.5 years old.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
More Ramblings
Posted by Sherri at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment