CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lazy Saturday


This morning, Caden woke up at 5:30 for a bottle & never went back to
sleep:-( Then, he pitched a fit for almost an hour. I don't know what was wrong with him, I think he was just sleepy & irritated. Speaking of fits, he has been having them often lately. I don't know what's going on with him but they are very irritating to me. Caden took a nap & I laid down with him cause I was so tired & we slept for 3.5 hours! He usually doesn't nap for that long so I was surprised.

Later, Justin & I took Caden to the park. I saw a little girl there who said she was 3 years old. She was the size of Caden!! I'm beginning to think I'm raising the Jolly Green Giant, lol. Caden isn't quite 19 months & he can wear a size 3. He weighed 28 lbs & was 33 inches at the DR's appointment the other day.

After the park, Justin & I went to lunch at a local mexican restaurant. I'm trying to spend more time with him, I like to see how he's doing & stuff. He said he was thinking about joining the National Guard at which time I think my heart just about stopped. Thanks Justin for keeping me on my toes during lunch.

The rest of the day was spent just hanging out. It was a beautiful day outside:)



0 comments: