CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jessie's Sweet 16

Today was Jessie's 16th birthday. Wow, I can't believe she is 16! Went to the party & had fun, it was good seeing the kids & I was on my best behavior:0)

The house isn't any cleaner since yesterday. Not any dirtier, either. LOL I'm going to work on that tomorrow. Funny,but my house would be considered clean by most people.

Caden still hasn't passed that damn coin & I'm starting to get more concerned:/ I'm thinking the worst, of course like I always do. He will have to go for an xray Monday if he doesn't pass it. Don't know how I'm going to fit that in, since I have to drop Michael off at the recruiter's office at 3PM.


Jessie & Brandon


Alyssa, Hailey (Jessie's step sister) Jessie


The birthday girl!!


1 comments:

Shari said...

Feed him lots of fiber filled stuff!

I hope he passes that coin today!