CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

It's Friday!

It's Friday!! LOL, years ago, when working at the casinos, I hated weekends Monday's were my favorite day, that was my Friday;-) Funny, how times change. I actually like weekends now:X Speaking of casinos, that seems like such a life time ago & it was just 3.5 years ago. I miss all of my casino friends:/

Today, Alyssa went to check out a new cosmetology school, seems the other was giving her a run around cause they can't get their shit straight@@. She likes this one, so looks like she will start Sept. 23rd. I'm so glad! The down side is, tuition will not cover all of it. The cost is around $15, 000 & if we're lucky, she'll get around $3,000. Great, let me give Alyssa all the thousands we've saved for college, NOT. Seems we're not so great at saving. She can get a student loan & start paying after she graduates. Kinda sucks her having to pay for it herself but we will help her. She shouldn't have to pay all of it herself. Oh & I have to go next Friday to talk to the school. Great. See, I hate taking Caden places like that. Hopefully he won't cause too much of a ruckous (is that even a word?) & I'll actually be able to hear what they are telling me.

Michael's coming over tonight after a football game. Maybe he will hang out here for the weekend.

I ordered a book for Caden tonight www.amazon.com/Board-First-Words-Bright-Baby/
. I really need to start working with him more with books. He ususally won't sit still long enough. Hopefully, he'll enjoy this book:)

I have yet MORE scents coming. Hey, what can I say, the place where I get them from was having a .99 cent sale:P Plus I needed more scents for my carpet line of products.

0 comments: