I sometimes think that I think too damn much. I've been really conflicted on some things lately & am having a hard time understanding them & working them out.
***Deleted***
Confliction #2
Why do we always get 'stuck' with relatives when they have no where to go?? Every damn relative just about has lived with us over the years@@@ My sister & her family, James' brother, (I've had to kick him out 2x) & our SIL & her kids. Each time, it ended with hurt feelings. 3 years ago, there were 8 people living with us, not including *us*. Yep, 13 people here. It was one of my darkest times. I was very depressed. I was basically a mother to my sister's kids. I was cooking/cleaning/doing laundry for 13 people.
My BIL Randy is an irresponsible drunk who doesn't care about no one else but the Budweiser. The only time he has ever had his own place was when he was married. He was the last one to go just around 2 years ago. When I kicked him out, I told him he was NEVER coming back. As a matter of fact, James & I both agreed NOONE was moving back in here.
Well wouldn't you know but the next damn generation is doing the same damn thing. Randy's son has been staying here for about a week. His mom & step dad kicked him out. LOL oh & they are a bunch of pill popping drug addicts, too.@@ What a bunch of idiots. So, I'm conflicted on helping this kid, I know it sounds bad but shit, I'm tired of helping everyone. I want MY house with my family ONLY. I feel bad though, I know it will get twisted by James as me being an evil bitch. But I do feel sorry for him, too. What parent kicks out their own kid?
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Conflicted
Posted by Sherri at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
(((Sherri))) I understand and don't blame you for feeling the way you do. Like you, we always open our house up to others as well and I am with you on not wanting to do it anymore! Hang in there!
Thanks Kim :)
(((sherri))) i completely understand that you don't want to care take for your entire extended family, i hope you can convince james you're not just being a meanie.
Post a Comment