Justin & Caden at the zoo
Caden trying out his Elmo Halloween costume!!
Brandon & Caden
Another zoo pic
Oh it's been a busy week. I've had several orders, & some were quite big:) I've sold out of some scents, fall & regular scents. I'm glad, after the 1st of the year, I'm re-doing the site & considering changing some stuff. I may even go with new molds. I'm also fixing to buy the domain to my site, so it will be easier to get to my site without typing in all kinds of added crap. Just Sweet Tarts Galore & BAM, you're there! LOL I need to order some business cards, too. I have some that I made but I want something that looks more professional. I also just got a digital scale, WOOHOO!! I love that scale, so much easier & accurate.
Justin's been out of school this week for fall break. I've been spending time with him. Monday we went out to lunch. Tuesday we went to the zoo. Ugh, it wasn't fun at all:( It was hot & Caden was fussy. We only stayed about 45 minutes. Oh well, better luck next time. Yesterday, we went for ice cream. I even let Caden have some! It was non fat vanilla yogurt. Hey, what can I say, I'm still very picky about what he eats. Today we didn't really do anything. We did rent a movie but haven't watched it yet.
It's starting to feel like fall here!! It was rainy & cold today:) Suppose to be 48 tonight. Oh how I love cold weather. We have some pumpkins here, I need to figure out when we are carving them.

2 comments:
Caden is going to be a cute little Elmo!
you know when caden is the cutest? when he's not wearing an elmo costume ::ducks and hides::
Post a Comment