Monkey Boy

Of course, he is an expert climber.

How ironic that my first post would be about how irriating my kids are?!? Caden seems to think he's climbling a mountain. He climbs on everything. After the 100th time of me getting him down, I think "What the hell". I know, bad mommy but I don't care. Most nights I'm downright happy that bedtime has arrived.
My next little irritant, is my teenage son. Sigh...with the word "teenage", you should get what I'm saying without me going any further. LOL. Justin is a pita most days. Like today for instance. I had Caden's diapers drying in the dryer. Justin felt the need to take them out & put them on top of some dirty dipes that reeked of ammonia @@ I called him, fuming asking him why the fuck did he do that. "I dunno" was his response. Thank god he wasn't here:X Little does he know, that dirtbike he LOVES is getting closer & closer to being sold. Yea, I know I sound mean but I was against him getting something that costs that much to begin with. You'd think he'd still be kissing ass & actually doing what he's told to do but NO.


2 comments:
sounds like a fun day sherri : ) caden's a cute little monkey boy
What a little monkey butt!!
I feel for ya mama, I don't knwo how hte hell I'll handle teens ::sigh::: Can't htey stay little, lol
Post a Comment