Caden giving his bubba some love:D
Alyssa & Justin wanted to take Caden to the park, since it was only about 93 degrees out (that's cool compared to what it has been) I jumped at the chance. And Caden only took an hour nap so I still had lots of crap to do. When he's napping is usually when I get my heavy cleaning done. I'm slowly letting Alyssa take Caden places.

Holy shit...Alyssa's driving:/
Yep, he's forward facing but not for long. I had been thinking Caden was big enough to be forward but he's not. Then we got the van... I have to get James to turn his seat rear again. And we have to position it right. Why the hell are child seats so complicated anyways?? Thanks Shari for your info mama:*)
I know it's not a very nutritious lunch, but the kids bought it with their money so I'm not complaining. And we all know I'm no Betty Crocker:X


1 comments:
You have a lot to say...no way
:::ducks and runs:::
Great Blog Sherri!
Post a Comment