I'm finally starting to feel better, I was sick the beginning of the week. Blah, I hate being sick. I remember years ago when I was a smoker, I would get sick & stay sick for weeks. So glad I don't smoke anymore.
Michael has been in town since Thursday. It's been really nice seeing him. He stayed here the last 2 nights. He's visiting with his dad & Jessie now. I'm really proud of him. Of course, he loves the Navy & has adjusted well except for being away from friends & family. I guess he will get used to that.
I have been really bummed out on the missing (now confirmed dead) little girl, Caylee. Her remains were positively identified yesterday & I just can't for the life of me figure out why a mother could do something like that to her own child. It just astounds me. And here I feel bad about popping Caden's hand. I hope they fry her ass. I look down at my precious toddler boy & wander how someone could harm something as precious as a sweet, innocent toddler. Makes me really doubt other humans.
Daddy's death anniversary was Tuesday. LOL, I'm kinda glad I was sick cause I was to preoccupied with feeling like crap to bother crying. I do get mad at him for dying 3 years & 5 days after momma. I mean it's bad enough to have one parent die right before the holidays & my birthday but 2 is downright messed up. Then I get mad at myself for getting mad with a dead person. Damn, I just can't win.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Thoughts
Posted by Sherri at 11:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment