CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bootcamp Graduation

We got back from Michael's graduation Sunday night. The ceremony was neat but kinda boring. LOL It was full of marches & flag stuff. Caden was really good, not just at the ceremony but all weekend. It was really bittersweet. I did kinda get irritated though cause Keesa took up almost ALL of his time. But I realized that they are teens, they deserved the time together. It's hard 'handing' them over to friends, girlfriends, etc. Just a part of letting go I guess.
Michael & Keesa
Keesa, Michael, Jessie
Lake Michigan
ferris wheel on the Navy Pier
Sears Tower
Saturday, we ventured into Chicago. It was really cool! But the traffic was a nightmare. We saw all these great buildings & the houses were so neat! We rode by Navy Pier & Lake Michigan. People were out walking & jogging even with it being so cold. LOL We also saw the metro train. That was neat as well.


Michael & Jessie
Walking off for the last time...sigh. It was very hard driving off without him :( I just wanted to physically put him back in the car & tell the Navy they couldn't have him back. But I know this is what he wants. This is what he's worked so hard for the past few years. I'm very proud of him.



0 comments: