It's been a long week. I'm glad it's over. Monday was the official opening of my store SweetTartsGalore. I think it has gone pretty well. I've put a lot of time into the store, so I was glad that it was FINALLY open.
We cleaned the carpets Wednesday night. We had to rent a steam cleaner cause mine was in the shop:/ The carpets do look so much better. Makes me not want to ever let the dogs in:P
It's hot as ASS here. How hot is ass you ask? Let's just say I'm counting the days till fall. I really HATE summer. The heat bothers me & then you have all the nasty ass bugs. UGH.
Justin is still being a PITA. I'll be so glad when school starts next week! Oh & I thought I was going to kill James Sunday. He gave Caden a sip of Coke!! I was pissed to say the least. I let him know it, too. And told him I would make him a woman if he ever gave Caden soda again. See, I do not want Caden having all that crap, sugar & caffeine. I don't even give him juice very often. Maybe once a month & then it's very diluted so it's actually just flavoring the water.
I've been headachy on & off for awhile now. I think it's the heat & then all the scents from the tarts that I've been making. I've been taking Excedrin so hopefully it wont turn into a migraine.
Alyssa got an industrial ear piercing the other day. I had to go with her cause she's under 18. I almost got my nose pierced but honestly, I'd rather have a new tattoo. I'm thinking of getting angel wings on my back with the kids' names in between them & maybe each of my parents' names in a wing. IDK about that, I already have my mom's name on my leg, that may be overkill.
Caden playing in his sandbox. 
Friday, August 1, 2008
Long Week
I'm really proud of my freedom tarts.
They are 3 different colors!!
Posted by Sherri at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment